[Public-List] Galley table

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:27:07 PDT 2011

Hi Bill,

Don Lang recently posted a Youtube link about his voyage from San Diego to Hawaii   http://www.youtube.com/user/dolango#p/u    There are several other videos that he has posted to Youtube besides the one in his link and one of those demonstrates how his table works.  He built it from the original design by Whitby Boat Works.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hugh