[Public-List] hauling an Alberg 30 (Permit or no permit?)

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 22 05:14:51 PDT 2011

I think the only way you would get nailed being possibly 3 inches over width
is if you got lippy with the cop pulling you over. 3" over could well be
argued as diminimus.

As for speed limits, both our countries have ridiculously low max speed
limits. Make all the auto manufacturers bring their diesel cars available
for purchase anywhere else in the world available here and the energy
problem will be significantly reduced. My wife's Jetta TDI gets fuel economy
to rival a Prius. She starts to think about fueling up with about 750Km on
the tank (and that's mostly city driving). On the Hwy, averaging 120KmPH,
she does about 4.3 Ltrs or less per 100k.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone.

John