[Public-List] hauling an Alberg 30 (Permit or no permit?)

Mike Lehman Sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:38:59 PDT 2011

Has anyone driven the interstate highways lately at the posted speed limit?
We took a 5 hour ride to the mountains this past weekend and I set the
cruise control at 65 and thought that I was going to be run off the road,
nearly every single car was doing 80+. My point is that DOT, or the police,
seem to have more to do than to worry about whether a boat is 3" over the
width limit.