[Public-List] Lifeline netting

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Mar 14 20:45:09 PDT 2011

Has anybody installed lifeline netting? If so, do they have tips
and/or pictures?

I found in my sailing magazine clippings an article on lifeline
netting, but I only have the first page. Does anybody have a copy
of the January 1996 issue of "Sail" sitting in their
attic/basement. If you can you scan the article starting on page
68?

Thanks,

Stephen
#495 Quasar

  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn