[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE ..............Osprey on mast head

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 18:59:34 PST 2011

George and Gail,

Unfortunately, of all the sailboats nearby mine has the most comfortable perch. I do plan on changing that the next time my mast is down. If my boat had beautiful deck paint I would be really upset. As it is the sun scorched old gel cote is nothing too beautiful to look at and does stain easily. Guess I need to install many pointy things up on top of the mast cap. Thanks for the tips.

Michael