[Public-List] Alberg 30 FOR SALE ..............Osprey on mast head

Joseph E Traub jtraub at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 19:31:30 PST 2011

Michael:

 I wondered where my Osprey went, I know he is in good hands now!.  Last year I fought one for about a month before he moved on.  I tried putting an antenna on the sail track and raising it, but it did not deter the critter.  Was ready to build a dog-a-vator and hoist him up to fight off the bird, but the Osprey moved on before that took place.    Now we are fighting the otters.  Ah, the challenge of nature.   Good luck

                              Joe, Zipalong #33, now in Florida