[Public-List] Primer?

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:17:46 PST 2011

We used an alkyd enamel outdoor house paint on the inside of Into The
Blue..Its been about 3 years now and when the inside of the boat got damp
from water coming in from the melting snow that paint stayed mold free
(unlike the varnished wood that we have had to clean and are refinishing)
We did not use any primer just two coats of paint.
  WAY cheaper than boat paint as well
Richard 609