[Public-List] Primer?

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:07:00 PST 2011

We have a liner so the paint went on to gelcoat. If your non liner finish is
a gelcoat finish then there will be no problems..
  We bare about to apply the same paint to bare fiberglass panels in the v
berth where we replaced the pegboard with thin fiberglass sheets.,I do not
anticipate a problem..
Richard 609