[Public-List] 1967 30' Alberg

your_boat at yachtworld.com your_boat at yachtworld.com
Wed May 25 15:16:43 PDT 2011

Michael Connolly thought you might be interested in this boat listing...

 Have a look at this boat.
Hello all Albergers. I was surfing on Yachtworld looking at boats and came across the Alberg 30 Yawl in Port Clinton, OH which I saw in person several years ago. I thought that George and others might be interested in this from a historical perspective.  I remember the boat being in excellent condition and unusualfrom the rig perspective.
Michael #133

Listing: 1967 30' Alberg (US$12,900)

Broker:
Harbor North, Inc (http://www.yachtworld.com/harbornorth)
Harbor North400 Huron St.P.O. Box 504Huron, OHUnited States44839

This information is provided courtesy of YachtWorld.com.