[Public-List] An Interview with Yves Gelinas - Owner of Alberg 30Jean-Du-Sud

john & cathie coultis zoocrew at kos.net
Mon May 23 09:33:30 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

Last summer Yves sailed in with Jean-du-Sud to Picton for the Great Lakes
Alberg Association Eastern Lake Ontario Rendezvous.  Everyone who attended
the Rendezvous had an opportunity to chat with Yves and thoroughly enjoyed
his company and also, checking out his well travelled A30.
If it is okay with you, I would like to send your link to our GLAA webmaster
who can intern, send the link to our Association members who aren't signed
up for the Alberg 30 Public List chat forum. I`m sure they will enjoy the
interview as much as I did!

Cheers,
Cathie
A30  448