[Public-List] Main Sheet Setup

Chuck Stein cwstein1 at verizon.net
Sat May 7 14:41:22 PDT 2011

So does the traveler only extend between the two cockpit coamings, or is it
aft of them, which looks like it then would interfere with the lazarette
hatch.  If it is only between the coamings I wonder if it is long enough to
give any significant twist-off benefit.  Do you have the name of a
manufacturer or fabricator that offers such a traveler?