[Public-List] Main Sheet Setup

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat May 7 14:52:50 PDT 2011

Hi Chuck -

The traveler runs between the coamings, at the extreme forward end of the
afterdeck.

Ronstan makes a good one appropriate for our boats, as does Harken and some
others.  Just tell your chandlery the size of your mainsail and they'll be
able to give you a list of choices.

With regard to length of travel... Yes longer would be better; but longer is
also uglier....

Gord #426 Surprise