[Public-List] Main sheave update

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon May 16 14:29:08 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 03:39:21PM -0400, John Birch wrote:
> By the way, why not go up the mast and put the Windex on after if you
> have control arm height issues - its a nice trip, just make sure you take
> your helpers car keys with you ; )

Well sometimes the windex doesn't get whacked, if the helper I've
assigned to drive the crane is really careful about it (and on top of
things). Either I put the windex on and _maybe_ have to go up the mast
to fix it, or I leave it off and _definitely_ have to go up the mast to
attach it. I like the first option, particularly since so few of my
friends have car keys I can take up with me :)

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/