[Public-List] Elizabeth City 11/5

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 09:53:47 PDT 2011

After a nice motor trip from the Visitor's Center we arrived at Elizabeth City, NC.  The trees are just starting to turn and it is a scenic trip.  The "Rose Buddies" held a wine and cheese party for us and we are enjoying one of the friendliest cities on the "Ditch".  Since our arrival, However the weather hasn't been at all pleasant.  We have had 36 hours of gale conditions with plenty of rain.  Of course that hasn't stopped us from walking the town, reprovisioning and doing laundry.  The winds are supposed to lay down tonight and everyone will start moving again.  Most heading south, but we will turn around and begin our trip back home.

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei
CT35

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
George S. Patton