[Public-List] Reedville 11/8

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 13:59:00 PST 2011

We are back in Reedville on our way back up the Bay.  We didn't make it to Edenton, NC as we had hoped, but it has been good.  Being weathered in in both Onancock and Elizabeth City put some limits on our plans.  This has been a strange Fall weather wise.

We left Elizabeth City Sunday and returned to the Visitor's Center where we were the only boat "going the wrong way".  Monday we continued up to Norfolk and anchored in Willoughby Bay so we could get an early start.  Today's run was uneventful but under motor - no wind.  Tomorrow we will continue to Solomons where we will hole up for a couple days, then play for a while in the Choptank River area.

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei
CT35

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
George S. Patton