[Public-List] Hull thickness question

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:43:20 PST 2011

Gord,

The highest accolade is having a surveyor inspect your boat, then falling in
love with Alberg 30s, and then buying one. This just happened...the guy that
surveyed my in May could not get the boat out of his mind, he was so
impressed at how well it was built, and last week he bought John
Maleszwski's Alberg #262. That says a lot about the boat.