[Public-List] Rachel - Hull thickness question

chris widing cwiding at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 08:18:28 PST 2011

HI Sorry to highjack the tread. I just got a Alberg 30 #450 it needs alot of
work and I have alot of learning to do about it. Was wondering about the
tank you are ordering it is a holding tank ? Mine has one on the port side
under the v berth.Looks like a complicated pump out and treatment system is
it still leagal?  Lots of other ? that will follow. Thanks in advance chris