[Public-List] Hull thickness question

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:13:37 PST 2011

It probably took a long time to cure because it was in the bag.  My understanding is that the canned foam needs humidity to cure.  That will be why the mention of "misting the tank and the hull with water" before injecting the foam.  Next time try misting the inside of the bag before injecting the foam.  I think I will experiment with that the next time I have a part can left over from a house project.
Cheers,   Rod