[Public-List] Joel - New Alberg Owner

LAF reefed.main at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:40:51 PST 2011

Hi Joel.

I own Avalon A30 1968, since 1999. I am in Comox, as are three other A30's.
My email is reefed.main at gmail.com. if you want to connect.
Have replace engine, Atomic to Isuzu and several upgrades. Just putting in
new salon windows, tinted Chemcast, 3/8".
Maybe see you up this way next season. Although, winter sailing is
wonderful here too.

Linda

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Richard Hughes <rjhughes at shaw.ca> wrote:

> I have # 438 (1970) up in Powell River and there are more around, surely
> in Vancouver, but also in the Parksville area.
> Email me off list should you care to.
> Rick.
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Joel Bergeron
> Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:25 AM
> To: public-list at lists.alberg30.org
> Subject: [Public-List] New Alberg Owner
>
> Hello Everyone!
>
> I am now the proud owner of a 1969 Alberg 30!! I have been receiving the
> email lists, and they have been wonderful.  What a great community.
> Speaking of community...I had a few questions to help calm my nerves before
> I take the keys on Saturday.
>
>  - What are some things about the Alberg 30 you wish you had known, or
>  think that every owner should know? (big open question I know :)
>

>  - Are their any other resources other then on the website, or searching
>  through the email lists?  Any one have any documents someone may
> have...and
>  could send? random PDF's? videos?
>

>  - We (my gf and I) are located in Vancouver BC.  Any other owners in the
>  area?
>
> Thanks everyone, and looking forward to being a part of the community.
>
> Joel.
>
> Joel Bergeron.
>

> <A boat in the harbour is safe, but that's not what boats were made for>

Slan Abhaile
Gaelic: Safe journey home