[Public-List] 10/26 Reedville

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 15:54:20 PDT 2011

We delayed our departure until Thursday due to Gale Warnings on the Bay.  We went to Cambridge for the Schooner Rendezvous and had a good time with old friends and explaining to visitors what was happening.  Monday we sailed to Solomons Island, refueled and anchored for the night.  Today we sailed to Reedville, VA where we are anchored in  quiet bay about four miles from town.  Tomorrow we plan to head for Cape Charles and then Portsmouth on Friday.

New for this trip is a small solid fuel fireplace to keep the cabin warm, it has been used every night so far on this trip.

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei
CT35

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
George S. Patton