[Public-List] Early model running light question

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 15:13:43 PDT 2011

David... If you have the original deck mounted, single color lights, you
might consider abandoning them. They're low and so not very visible, and
often get wet when the boat heels and tend to corrode. Many boats,
including my Isobar, have clipped off the wires on the separate port &
starboard side lights and replaced them with a single bi-color light on the
bow pulpit or a three-way light high on the mast.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181