[Public-List] Bend in the hull

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Oct 11 14:29:09 PDT 2011

Hello Stephen -

SURPRISE has that sort of thing too...and in the same places.

I think I said a few years ago  "Alberg 30's were well built, but not so
finely built".

The wows in the hull are caused by the fixing of bulkheads and partitions
internally.  A characteristic of a solid glass hull is great flexability.
The wows were probably built into our boats when the bulkheads and later the
decks were pressed and pulled into place.

So the short answer is don't worry about them.

Cheers - Gord (who's chipper because he's just about to go for an evening
sail...)