[Public-List] Fuel Tanks

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Thu Oct 13 05:50:28 PDT 2011

Mike.

I have removed and re-installed my tank and re-installed using an isolated
metal strap.  I found that on removal of the tank the original glass hold
down was in good condition and this served as the stopping bracket and
hold down.  One end of the strap was bolted through the bulk head before
installing, at the other end after drilling a large hand hold I was able
to bolt the other end with a longer bolt that acted as a tentioning bolt
other methods could be used to tighten down the tank, just make sure it is
isolated if the tank is metal.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380