[Public-List] Alberg 35 "Myranda"

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Fri Oct 21 16:08:17 PDT 2011

John and Len,

Len, there is a Alberg 35 in Marquette. On a mooring in the lower harbor.

John, why don't you just come up the DeTour Passage to Hilton Beach. Len it
is an easy day sail from Charlevoix. Several anchorages within a short sail
of Hilton Beach. Hilton Beach is a nice facility and the St. Joseph Channel
is a pretty as anything in the eastern end of the North Channel, but without
the crowds.
Michael has been to Hilton Beach and can attest to the area.

I'm actually teaching a class this evening in Petoskey. Little Traverse Bay
look pretty nice driving into town this afternoon!

Brian Zinser
Manana