[Public-List] Conversion of water tank to holding tank

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Oct 25 09:53:57 PDT 2011

Hello Michael -

I've considered those options.  I'd either epoxy the inner surfaces then
paint them.... Or install a bladder tank such as Plastimo makes and use the
tank as an enclosure for it.

Both those options were under consideration before we realized that what we
called 'the foot bath' was in fact the factory option liner-boat holding
tank without it's lid.  We used that and it has been quite satisfactory.

Gord #426 Surprise