[Public-List] upwind in wind

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Oct 25 13:38:36 PDT 2011

Hi Roger -

I know that boat... She's mostly a motor yacht and a sailing yacht second.
That's not to say she isn't a wonderful boat; but they didn't give her a
mizen because she doesn't sail much.

That's practical.  On the other hand, part of any successful yacht's measure
is that she be lovely...and I agree with you she looks like she'd be nicer
with a mizen!