[Public-List] Nav light replacement

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Wed Oct 26 08:56:12 PDT 2011

I think the best place for the stern light is hanging down from the
center of the rail.
I have a Perko stern light there and ran the wires up through a
stanchion.

If you are talking about the bow lights mounted on the cabin sides -
those are not legal in the US.

Most boats have a bow light hanging from the bow pulpit, with the wires
run through the pulpit.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272