[Public-List] Boat Names

Peter Amos p.a.amos at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:00:38 PDT 2011

John,long time no see. I was in Canterbury today.The thing to keep in mind is that boats here are  usually regarded as feminine.My latest boat ,a Pearson Vanguard,I have renamed as Lady Grace,with the appropriate ceremony of course. The British Registry for small boats is the Small Ships Register (SSR).A Google search for Small Ships Register should give you all the information you need.
Pete ex TaitTait #478