[Public-List] Boat Names - British Registry for Canadian Ships

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 20:03:16 PDT 2011

Kris,

I believe the proper course of action to follow in these instances is to request a Letter of Marque from the Liberia Admiralty. In lieu of that, just make up something in french and affix several large gold stamps to the bottom ( of the paper, not the boat) with flowing tricolor ribbons. Then align yourself and said 18 pounder with some patriotic group, such as the Eastern Sea Board Alberg 10th-4th of July Celebration Committee, (aka ESBA10-4 good buddies)) and claim Independence when the Fluvial Marine E'tranger shows up.

remember only fire on the uproll, or rising tide in your case...

Old Blind Side,
Dolce of Seattle