[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2201, Issue 1

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:54:39 PDT 2011

The water lift muffler on Checkmate's diesel has been bullet proof for 25+
years. It's fiberglass or some kind of plastic. It also frees up the
lazarrette for stuff like garbage bags (no temperature issues).
MichaelGrosh
I have had to replace the riser/water injector at the end of the exhaust
manifold.