[Public-List] Grey Marine Misfiring

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 07:19:00 PDT 2011

Dwayne,

Google the Model "A" Ford Club and locate a local member.  There are members in practically every city in our country. The Ford engine is very similar to the Atomic 4 and the Grey Marine. Most Model "A" owners can make their engines run and I am certain would be delighted to help you with your Grey Marine. With a little time on the phone I am sure that you can local a Ford guy who would be willing to help you out. Also As Gord mentioned............ You could also Google the Willys Collectors Club with the same results.  Just forget about the Marine Mechanics route.

If I were still in the Detroit area I would help you myself. Offer the Willys or Ford owner a day sail and they would probably do the work as a novelty/distraction from their land based vehicle hobby.

Michael #133 Alberg and former owner of a 1930 Ford Tudor.