[Public-List] November Cruise

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 19:08:58 PDT 2011

Isa Lei is planning a cruise to North Carolina starting Monday, October 24 and returning in time for Thanksgiving.  Our intention is to rendezvous in Solomons with anyone interested on 10/24 and then head south.  The Dismal Swamp Route is open and very scenic during the Fall.  The intention is to use this route, stopping at the Visitor's Center and Elizabeth City both ways.  After that we intend to visit towns off the beaten path for Snowbirds.  There is no set itinerary and destinations will be selected based on weather, and crew desires.  While it does get chilly at night, the days are normally comfortable.

This trip begins right after the Canadian Weekend and the Cambridge Schooner Rendezvous.  Isa Lei will be doing the Schooner Rendezvous and departing from there for Solomons.

Contact me if interested or for more information.
a30240 at earthlink.net

410 245 9687 (cell)

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei

"Coffee tastes better if the latrines are dug downstream from the encampment."
US Army Field Regulations - 1861