[Public-List] Mike Lehman - Fuel tanks

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 04:48:23 PDT 2011

Hi Rick,

I bought mine 25 years ago,so I do not remember where I got it. In fact I
bought 10 of them at the time and installed them in a number of Albergs. The
dimensions of my tank are 36" x 18" x 7-8".

I did a quick google search and found a couple of possibilities, although
the 18 gallon tanks seem to be 39" L, I would check the boat carefully to
make sure 39" would fit.

http://www.boatinggearcenter.com/p-8799-permanentbelow-deck-fuel-tanks.aspx

I am pretty sure my tank is made by Tempo, here is a link to there current
tanks:

http://www.tempoproducts.com/2004/bd_fuel_tanks1.html

Hope this helps, let me know before you decide to order one and I will walk
you through some of the challenges about installing the tank