[Public-List] Mike Lehman - Fuel tanks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Sep 22 05:49:38 PDT 2011

I put a Tempo tank into SURPRISE a few years ago... I forget which model it
is but it came in port and starboard configurations, so there's a clue.
Mine is a liner boat, which has a shelf in the molding in the cockpit
lockers.  The tank fit up on the shelf like it was custom made and the way
it sort of disappeared into the otherwise hard to use space was great.

Gord #426 Surprise