[Public-List] Stock bow water tank circa #329ish

James Almond okeebc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:31:00 PDT 2012

I have finally found something in the boat that I am not compelled to
remove: The fiberglass water tank which appears to be original. When I
removed the bronze inspection/fittings plate I was pleasantly surprised to
find the tank was clean as a whistle. I had envisioned a mildew monster
popping out or grabbing me and pulling me in.

The tank is a separate unit i.e. its bottom is not the hull. It is a V
shape and its aft end butts up to the inside face of the "seat" between the
bow settees and is as high as that "seat". Does this sound like a stock
tank from that era? If so, does anyone know its volume? Attached is a link
to an album with a few pics at the bottom.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109826422544205272195/MiscCookie#

Jim #329
http://svcookie.blogspot.com/