[Public-List] Stock bow water tank circa #329ish

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 08:58:40 PDT 2012

James,

I have a similar tank in Dolce.  it measures out at 36" long and about 24" wide  and 12" deep at the aft top end.  This makes it about 30 gallons, which is what the whitby brochure advertises.  alas my tank is cruddy and generally stained, so have mounted two smaller inserts to have fresh water on board.

Glenn P

Sent from my iPad