[Public-List] Updated Boat Histories

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 12:26:16 PDT 2012

I've  posted (Thanks, George) on the Alberg 30 website an updated
spreadsheet with the histories of all the Alberg 30s I could find. I've
found the current and past ownerships and locations of most all the boats
manufactured. Correction and additions appreciated. Most of the sources are
old newsletters, manufacturer's manifests, US & Canadian documentation
records, emails on this list, and, best of all, word of mouth. Is your boat
there? Do you know some of her history? Let me know.

 From my records, the Beigels' Babette is the boat with the longest
continuous family ownership. Any challengers?

You can view or download it at  and scroll down to 'brief histories'.

This is mostly up to date through 2011. With the new membership handbook
coming out soon, I'll start working on 2012.

Enjoy.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181