[Public-List] Tiller Head - I'm stuck!

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:15:46 PDT 2012

Jeff,

Attached to that bolt is a locking nut that needs to backed off. Generally when that is free the bolt/pin will screw out of the tiller head. This is generally the easy part, I had a very difficult time removing the tiller head on #114 a few years back and used WD40/PB Blaster and a torch. That process took a few days to remove the tiller head.

Stephen
(former owner of #114)