[Public-List] Updated Boat Histories

Gwen Wadleigh johnsab9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:20:56 PDT 2012

Bob,

My family has had #104 since 1984.  We changed the name to just Ecola I think around 1992.  My father Richard Johns sold her to me in 2011 and for the season of 2012 we will be sailing out of Boothbay Harbor Maine but if you prefer our CG hailing port is Littleton, NH.

Thank you for keep an updated list!  It is always great to see other A30s out on the coast of Maine!

Andrew Johns
Ecola #104