[Public-List] Albergers in the South of France?

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Apr 4 12:49:46 PDT 2012

I used to live in the South of France. I have
been sailing in late April. We rented a terrible
Beneteau something. We left Marseilles and
into a hefty head wind and ended up being blown
back to this island nearby. The next day it
was blowing worse so we stayed put. The next
there was no wind but a lot of chop so
motored nauseatingly to the next harbour.
Last day ditto, so we motored with slightly
less nausea back to Marseilles. And this
wasn't even the famed Mistral.

I've had pleasant sails out of Marseilles, but
not in April.

SG

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/