[Public-List] Battle of the Bolt

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:13:50 PDT 2012

Bronze is a wonderful metal to work with. I stripped the threads holding
the set screw and installed threads ( I forget the name of the product, but
they are stainless and have held up well 30 years) after drilling and
tapping to accommodate them. The set bolt size remains the same.
I never seize everything on reinstall.
MichaelGrosh