[Public-List] tip up motor

Randy Whitney moiraeiii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:56:11 PDT 2012

Nice job. Well thought out for the user's needs, but not my cup of tea.

   - moves weight further aft and higher
   - encourages use of former engine space to be used for stores further
   encouraging squat in the stern
   - self steering set up makes the cockpit less user friendly IMHO

But, if it is what the owner wants and fulfills his needs it's o.k. with me.

Randy #283
(Vermont rather than New York, but still Lake Champlain)

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Eric King <eek520 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That looks good! I like it, but being so new to all of this,what do others
> think of this sort of modification?

*God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.*