[Public-List] Matt Rutherford Arrival

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 18:47:31 PDT 2012

http://www.solotheamericas.org/?p=509

Hoorah for Matt Rutterford!  Here's a relatively unsung sailing hero. only sailor to sail single handed, non-stop around North and South America.    300 days at sea.  there will be a dock side welcoming party April 21st, for those in the Chesapeake Bay region. Might be a grand event!

Glenn P
dolce 318
Sent from my iPad