[Public-List] September Mainsheet

Patricia Meinhold pmeinhold at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 09:48:01 PDT 2012

Albergers --

Our Mainsheets just arrived and it seems pages 1 and 10 are reprints from the June edition, rather than the September edition.
This means that you are missing the first halves of the Cruising and Racing Commodore columns, On The Horizon and whatever might have been on the back half-page.

Pages 2-9 are current.

When the Secretary gets home from school she will be the one to sort things out with Sharon Press and the Commodores (what a band name), including how best to distribute the information.

Rach does not have access to the lists so I am acting in her stead at the moment.

Thanks very much,
Pat Meinhold