[Public-List] Sealing the main hatch

Dustin Hogard dustinhogard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:43:30 PDT 2012

Speaking of the main hatch... Previous owner rigged the hatch latch. I have
what I think is the original "T" bolt with wing nut mounted on the opening
of the hatch, but I have two screws sticking out of the inside wood hatch
door which "works" to latch it down.

Does anyone know where to get the orignal or a comparable latch? Or just
the female part since I already have the male? Or just a photo of the
original?

Attached a photo of the current hatch latch.

- Dustin
180