[Public-List] Boom End

Jason S mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:41:41 PST 2012

I took my end casting out last year for inspection and found the bolt that
held the tang to be warn 50% through. Do I replaced it with s larger 7/16"
bolt and made a new tang...should be good for another 40yrs. Just wanted to
point out that the original bolt was warn white a bit...maybe something for
other to inspect.