[Public-List] Handbook Advertising

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:00:32 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

I am working on the ads for the 2012 handbook again this year. If you wish
to place an ad, or know someone or some company that would like to place an
ad, please let me know and I will mail an order form. All previous
advertisers will receive an ad renewal order for within the next week. If
you have taken out an ad in the past and no longer wish to in 2012, please
let me know so I can save the mailing costs and time to send you a renewal.

Mike Lehman