[Public-List] Need lots of Alberg info

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 07:37:22 PST 2012

Dan,

Welcome to the Alberg 30 Family.  I am happy that Roger's "PERFECT Intentions" has found a new home and owner and more importantly will be used and enjoyed.  You have an excellent boat .......full of Roger's heart and soul.  You would be wise to accept Mike Lehman's offer of help and assistance. Mike, you will discover, is just the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to the CBAA's hospitality and Alberg 30 knowledge. No worries ...........you are in good hands. Fair Winds,

Michael #133 Arcadia, MI