[Public-List] EPIRB and Drouge

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Feb 5 05:06:44 PST 2012

I've heard of that book - but haven't read it for a silly reason.  There is
already a well known book that has long been out for decades called
'Unbroken' - it's by Commander Alistair Mars and deals with his service as
captain of HMS UNBROKEN, one of the Allies most successful submarines in
WWII.   I was irritated that the second author seemed to be unaware that the
title of her book had been purloined....

Silly, I know....

Gord #426 Surprise