[Public-List] New Hook

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:35:11 PST 2012

I use a Manson Supreme, though I can't remember if we got the 25 or 35
pound version. Never a problem. I'm cheap & anchor out a lot.

While there's lots of testing showing any anchor to be a good one, a local
guy from Maine made a series of tests in Maine mud and posted videos on You
Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGAckf69pE

http://youtu.be/zWXOurOiRkU

Jeff Fongemie
#116 Seagrass

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Richard Mair <ramair49 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Go for the bigger one. We went oversize on our bruce and its been great
> Richard 609
> On 2012-02-05 7:47 AM, "Jay Davenport" <jay at saildriver.com> wrote:
>
> > Greg,
> >
> > I used a 22# Delta for some time, but it occasionally dragged in soft
> > bottoms. I am using a similar weight  Manson Supreme now, and am
> impressed
> > with it.
> >
> > Jay Davenport
> > Revolution, A30 #526